International Conference On Vaccines
February 20-22, 2017 at Embassy Suites – Inn Harbor
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Join the American Health Council at the 2017 International Conference on Vaccines.
This scientific conference provides a grand opportunity to learn and engage in the strengths and restrictions of vaccines.
With featured speakers and an audience of scientists, professors, researchers, engineers, faculty members, and students;
We are able to explore vaccine education, prevention, and control.
Share this entry
- Dr. Deepika Jain is Named to the American Health Council’s Physician Board August 18, 2017
- The American Health Council Elects Dr. Luis E. Raez to Board of Physicians August 17, 2017
- AHC Highlights Dr. Leslie Kerzner’s Medical Research August 16, 2017
- Dr. Judith K. Glann, DNP/MSN/ACNP-BC/CCRN, is appointed to the American Health Council’s Nursing Board August 16, 2017
- American Health Council Names William Dillon, M.D. to Education Board August 16, 2017
- AHC Discusses Informed-Consent Legislation August 15, 2017