International Conference On Vaccines
February 20-22, 2017 at Embassy Suites – Inn Harbor
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Join the American Health Council at the 2017 International Conference on Vaccines.
This scientific conference provides a grand opportunity to learn and engage in the strengths and restrictions of vaccines.
With featured speakers and an audience of scientists, professors, researchers, engineers, faculty members, and students;
We are able to explore vaccine education, prevention, and control.
Share this entry
- American Health Council Names David C. Seaberg, MD, CPE, FACEP to Physician Board October 17, 2017
- Jorge Hirigoyen, DNP, ARNP, is Selected to the American Health Council’s Board of Nurses October 16, 2017
- American Health Council Recognizes Winston Renfrow, CRNA, MSN, BSN as Affiliate of Nursing Board October 16, 2017
- The American Health Council Appoints Samira Siriani, BSN/RN, to their Nursing Board October 16, 2017
- The American Health Council Appoints Jill Pitcher, DO to Physician Board October 13, 2017
- American Health Council Names Donna Thomas, RN, BSHEd, MSN to Nursing Board October 13, 2017