NEW YORK, May 01, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Following last week’s announcement seeking feedback from healthcare professionals, the American Health Council has received a significant number of replies regarding the repeal of Obamacare. Due to the immense public response, the organization has extended its deadline for submissions to May 22nd, 2017.
The American Health Council is concerned with how the repeal of the Affordable Care Act may impact the administrators, educators, practitioners and researchers serving America’s patient population. Arguably, the individuals most directly affected by modifications to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act may very well be those serving on the front lines.
Beyond continuous public opinion polls and news correspondents weighing in on the fate of Obamacare, the organization is focused on publishing feedback from those directly impacted by potential regulatory changes — healthcare professionals. Specifically, the AHC is currently seeking opinions on the following:
- What components of the ACA do you find most beneficial to American healthcare?
- What changes would you choose to make to Obamacare?
- How can healthcare professionals better prepare for the inevitability of upcoming changes?
Opinion pieces are welcome from all segments of the healthcare industry — administration, biotechnology, education, finance, medicine, pharmaceuticals, and research. Please restrict submissions to 1,000 words or less. The American Health Council will be reviewing and aggregating these pieces for a future publication. Submissions, or portions thereof, will be republished by the American Health Council across its networking, publishing, and social media platforms.
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the American Health Council
The American Health Council is the nation’s only organization with a constituency representative of all sectors of the healthcare industry. From the coasts to the heartland, the American Health Council has drawn Affiliates from major metropolitan hubs and small communities. These Affiliates span generations and have reached different stages of their careers — from recent graduates to retirees. More information about the American Health Council and its mission can be found at: http://americanhealthcouncil.org
Additionally, the American Health Council strives to provide recognition and support for those individuals making the difference in patients’ lives day in and day out. Throughout 2017, the AHC is honoring America’s Best Doctors and Nurses. The most current selections for these honors may be viewed here: http://bestinmedicine.org and http://bestinnursing.org.
Elizabeth Moore American Health Council Hauppauge, NY United States Phone: 1-212-390-0214 Email: email@example.com
Share this entry
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Mr. Eric Cox, MPT, to the Physical Therapy Board February 13, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Mr. Adam Hait, RPh, to the Industry Board February 12, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Mariana Viera-Navarro to the Physician Board February 11, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Shayla Schneider, BS, RPh to the Industry Board February 1, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Mrs. Tiffany Cossey MCD, CCC-SLP to the Industry Board February 1, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Charlie Evans, RPT, MHA to the Physical Therapy Board February 1, 2019