Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
- Dr. Raysa Echeverria, DC is appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians November 14, 2018
- American Health Council Appoints Adam David, PT, DPT to its Board of Physical Therapy November 14, 2018
- Mark Russo, MD is Honored by the American Health Council for “Best in Medicine” November 14, 2018
- Dr. Jeffrey Pammer, DC is appointed onto the Board of Physicians by the American Health Council. November 13, 2018
- Diana Mercurio, BS, RPH, CDE, CDOE, CVDOE is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Industry Board November 13, 2018
- The American Health Council appoints Dr. Martin Meinig, MD to the Board of Physicians November 10, 2018