Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
- Valeria Robinson-Baker, B.S.Pharm., R.Ph., C.Ph., is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Industry Board September 18, 2018
- The American Health Council Names Norman Tomaka, BS, Pharm.MS, FAPhA to its Industry Board September 10, 2018
- Samuel Ashu, Pharm.D., is Elected to the American Health Council’s Industry Board September 7, 2018
- Erin Engel, DPM is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians August 28, 2018
- Brittany Bento, PA-C is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians August 27, 2018
- The American Health Council Welcomes Kathleen Mau, DNP, APRN, ACCNS-AG, ACNS-BC, CEN to its Board of Nurses August 22, 2018