Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Erin Grimes to the Occupational Therapy Board January 21, 2019
- The American Health Council appoints Ms. Kelby Kramer, R.Ph to the Healthcare Board January 15, 2019
- The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Brittney Godwin Tice to the Nursing Board January 11, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Dr. Adrienne Steckler to the Physician Board January 10, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Hannah Walker to the Industry Board January 10, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Welcomes New Affiliate, Dr. John Rector to the Physical Therapy Board January 10, 2019