Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
Subscribe to NewsletterGet the latest news and information direct from us to you!
Loading - Please wait
- American Health Councils Facebook: The Benefits May 25, 2017
- American Health Council Names Faoud T. Ishmael, M.D., Ph.D to Physician Board May 25, 2017
- American Health Council Names Angela P. Matthews, DO to Physician Board May 23, 2017
- Affiliate Janet Backers Provides the Latest on the Opioid Epidemic May 22, 2017
- American Health Council Names Top Ten Nursing Schools for 2017 May 20, 2017
- American Health Council Names Si-Hoi Lam, M.D. to Education Board May 19, 2017