Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
- David Yorio, DO is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians July 20, 2018
- Jeri D. Graham, OD is Selected to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians July 19, 2018
- American Health Council Names Deborah Barnes to MSW, LCSW, BCD to Industry Board July 16, 2018
- Michael Auer, PT, DPT, C/NDT, is Selected to the American Health Council’s Physical Therapy Board July 13, 2018
- The American Health Council Appoints Rosemary Royce, ADN, FNP to its Nursing Board July 11, 2018
- The American Health Council Welcomes Daniel Lichtstein, MD to Board of Physicians July 9, 2018