Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
- National Epilepsy Awareness Month November 21, 2017
- American Health Council Names Paul M. Colombani, MD, FACS, FAAP to Education Board November 21, 2017
- The American Health Council Appoints Jennifer Bouchard, ANP, to its Board of Nurses November 20, 2017
- Cassie Banks, BSN, MS-FNP, DNP Elected by American Health Council to Board of Nurses November 20, 2017
- American Health Council Welcomes Anikar Chhabra, MD, MS to Physician Board November 17, 2017
- The American Health Council Education Board Welcomes Carol Delville PhD, RN, ACNS-BC November 16, 2017