Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
- American Health Council Elects Billie Anderson, MSN/APRN to Nursing Board September 15, 2017
- American Health Council Names April Francis, BS, ITIL to Industry Board September 14, 2017
- Dawn Howard-Mistry, MSN, BSN, APN-C, is Elected to the American Health Council’s Board of Nurses September 12, 2017
- AHC Provide’s Leadership & Involvement Opportunities September 12, 2017
- The American Health Council Welcomes Claire Byrd, MSN, ARNP, FNP-C, CNRN, to its Board of Nurses September 11, 2017
- Dr. Christine Fall is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians September 8, 2017