Each year, 1 in 5 Americans are faced with the reality of living with a Mental Health condition. Advocating for those who live with a mental condition & the friends and family who are affected by this daily. It’s important to educate others on increased risk behaviors and habits and provide support and recourses to those who are struggling.
It’s important to know that you can make a difference in someone’s life, by simply being aware and taking action.
Join us at the Mental Health America 2017 Annual Conference!
Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
- The American Health Council Appoints Dr. James Bashkin, D.Phil. to the Physician Board March 31, 2020
- The American Health Council Appoints Dr. Robert W. Letton, MD to the Physician Board March 19, 2020
- The American Health Council Appoints Dr. Akwasi Adjei to the Industry Board January 17, 2020
- The American Health Council Appoints Dr. Nelson Leung to the Physician Board January 17, 2020
- The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Karie Soost to the Physician Board January 17, 2020
- The American Health Council Appoints Mr. Gregory King to the Industry Board January 17, 2020