Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
- Jaimie Krzynski, BSN/RN, is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Nurses July 20, 2017
- American Health Council Names Diana Getsy-Holiday, RN, CD, CAP, ChT, BHT, ICADC to Nursing Board July 20, 2017
- The American Health Council Names Paul Aoun, DO/PhD, to Board of Physicians July 19, 2017
- The AHC Names Ferdinando Mirarchi, DO/FAAEM/FACEP, to its Board of Physicians July 18, 2017
- American Health Council Appoints Jonel Kinser, BSN/RN, to its Board of Nurses July 18, 2017
- American Health Council Names Husam Issa, MD, With Admission to Physician Board July 17, 2017