Two more Caribbean countries are on the list of places pregnant women should avoid, with the CDC warning the list will likely continue to grow.
A second travel-related case of the Zika virus was confirmed by federal health officials late last week, the N.J. The newest case involved a woman in Hudson County who had acquired the virus while visiting Honduras. Several studies are underway in Zika outbreak countries to see if the mosquito-borne virus is the actual case.
Read full article: NJ health fit
Share this entry
- David Yorio, DO is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians July 20, 2018
- Jeri D. Graham, OD is Selected to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians July 19, 2018
- American Health Council Names Deborah Barnes to MSW, LCSW, BCD to Industry Board July 16, 2018
- Michael Auer, PT, DPT, C/NDT, is Selected to the American Health Council’s Physical Therapy Board July 13, 2018
- The American Health Council Appoints Rosemary Royce, ADN, FNP to its Nursing Board July 11, 2018
- The American Health Council Welcomes Daniel Lichtstein, MD to Board of Physicians July 9, 2018