Two more Caribbean countries are on the list of places pregnant women should avoid, with the CDC warning the list will likely continue to grow.
A second travel-related case of the Zika virus was confirmed by federal health officials late last week, the N.J. The newest case involved a woman in Hudson County who had acquired the virus while visiting Honduras. Several studies are underway in Zika outbreak countries to see if the mosquito-borne virus is the actual case.
Read full article: NJ health fit
Share this entry
- Diana Mercurio, BS, RPH, CDE, CDOE, CVDOE is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Industry Board November 13, 2018
- The American Health Council welcomes Ms. Amy Gordon onto the Industry Board November 9, 2018
- Dr. Amy Garza is appointed to the American Health Council Physical Therapy Board November 9, 2018
- The American Health Council welcomes Ms. Meladie Mitchell to the Nursing Board November 9, 2018
- The American Health Council welcomes Dr. Jeffrey Stenback onto the Physical Therapy Board November 8, 2018
- Dr. Deborah Riczo is appointed to the American Health Council’s Physical Therapy Board November 8, 2018