Two more Caribbean countries are on the list of places pregnant women should avoid, with the CDC warning the list will likely continue to grow.
A second travel-related case of the Zika virus was confirmed by federal health officials late last week, the N.J. The newest case involved a woman in Hudson County who had acquired the virus while visiting Honduras. Several studies are underway in Zika outbreak countries to see if the mosquito-borne virus is the actual case.
Read full article: NJ health fit
Share this entry
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Erin Grimes to the Occupational Therapy Board January 21, 2019
- The American Health Council appoints Ms. Kelby Kramer, R.Ph to the Healthcare Board January 15, 2019
- The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Brittney Godwin Tice to the Nursing Board January 11, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Dr. Adrienne Steckler to the Physician Board January 10, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Hannah Walker to the Industry Board January 10, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Welcomes New Affiliate, Dr. John Rector to the Physical Therapy Board January 10, 2019