Two more Caribbean countries are on the list of places pregnant women should avoid, with the CDC warning the list will likely continue to grow.
A second travel-related case of the Zika virus was confirmed by federal health officials late last week, the N.J. The newest case involved a woman in Hudson County who had acquired the virus while visiting Honduras. Several studies are underway in Zika outbreak countries to see if the mosquito-borne virus is the actual case.
Read full article: NJ health fit
Share this entry
- The American Health Council Welcomes Hartmuth B. Bittner, MD, Ph.D., FACS to its Board of Physicians September 19, 2018
- Valeria Robinson-Baker, B.S.Pharm., R.Ph., C.Ph., is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Industry Board September 18, 2018
- The American Health Council Names Norman Tomaka, BS, Pharm.MS, FAPhA to its Industry Board September 10, 2018
- Samuel Ashu, Pharm.D., is Elected to the American Health Council’s Industry Board September 7, 2018
- Erin Engel, DPM is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians August 28, 2018
- Brittany Bento, PA-C is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians August 27, 2018