Now that memorial day weekend is over, it’s time to kick start your diet into high gear! Beach season is here, and your health is always initial, so let’s make this summer another one to remember! One of the most effective ways to start your diet and stick to it is meal planning and prepping for the week. There is a saying that goes: “If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail.” When preparing your meals for the week, you won’t leave yourself hungry and won’t fall into the temptation of eating unhealthy food as easily. Weather it’s pre-packaged or self prepared, both are great ways to start a healthy diet. But research actually shows that pre-packaged portion controlled meals can lead to greater weight loss, than self-selected portions. What do you think about this?
Share this entry
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Erin Grimes to the Occupational Therapy Board January 21, 2019
- The American Health Council appoints Ms. Kelby Kramer, R.Ph to the Healthcare Board January 15, 2019
- The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Brittney Godwin Tice to the Nursing Board January 11, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Dr. Adrienne Steckler to the Physician Board January 10, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Appoints Ms. Hannah Walker to the Industry Board January 10, 2019
- Protected: The American Health Council Welcomes New Affiliate, Dr. John Rector to the Physical Therapy Board January 10, 2019