The American Health Council continues to encourage Heart Health awareness. Implementing even the smallest changes in your routine, like scheduling a visit with your physician, adding exercise and avoiding tobacco products make a huge difference. As well as avoiding high fatty foods and taking prescribed medications will show that heart disease is not the end and when taken the proper steps to live a long healthy life. Together, we can continue to make the right healthy choices for not only your heart but for your overall health.
Share this entry
- American Health Council Names David C. Seaberg, MD, CPE, FACEP to Physician Board October 17, 2017
- Jorge Hirigoyen, DNP, ARNP, is Selected to the American Health Council’s Board of Nurses October 16, 2017
- American Health Council Recognizes Winston Renfrow, CRNA, MSN, BSN as Affiliate of Nursing Board October 16, 2017
- The American Health Council Appoints Samira Siriani, BSN/RN, to their Nursing Board October 16, 2017
- The American Health Council Appoints Jill Pitcher, DO to Physician Board October 13, 2017
- American Health Council Names Donna Thomas, RN, BSHEd, MSN to Nursing Board October 13, 2017