The American Health Council continues to encourage Heart Health awareness. Implementing even the smallest changes in your routine, like scheduling a visit with your physician, adding exercise and avoiding tobacco products make a huge difference. As well as avoiding high fatty foods and taking prescribed medications will show that heart disease is not the end and when taken the proper steps to live a long healthy life. Together, we can continue to make the right healthy choices for not only your heart but for your overall health.
Share this entry
- American Health Council Names Leslie Fletcher, BSN, RN, MEP-C to Nursing Board December 14, 2017
- The American Health Council Nursing Board Appoints Rebecca Dean, ADN, TNCC, PALS, ACLS, BLS December 12, 2017
- American Health Council Names Julio C. Soto, MD to Board of Physicians December 8, 2017
- Roopika Reddy, MD Appointed to American Health Council’s Physicians Board December 7, 2017
- American Health Council’s Nursing Board Elects Suzanne White, BSN, RN December 4, 2017
- The American Health Council Physician Board Welcomes Indrani Hightower, MD December 1, 2017