The American Health Council continues to encourage Heart Health awareness. Implementing even the smallest changes in your routine, like scheduling a visit with your physician, adding exercise and avoiding tobacco products make a huge difference. As well as avoiding high fatty foods and taking prescribed medications will show that heart disease is not the end and when taken the proper steps to live a long healthy life. Together, we can continue to make the right healthy choices for not only your heart but for your overall health.
Share this entry
- Dr. Deepika Jain is Named to the American Health Council’s Physician Board August 18, 2017
- The American Health Council Elects Dr. Luis E. Raez to Board of Physicians August 17, 2017
- AHC Highlights Dr. Leslie Kerzner’s Medical Research August 16, 2017
- Dr. Judith K. Glann, DNP/MSN/ACNP-BC/CCRN, is appointed to the American Health Council’s Nursing Board August 16, 2017
- American Health Council Names William Dillon, M.D. to Education Board August 16, 2017
- AHC Discusses Informed-Consent Legislation August 15, 2017