Robert Cole, Chief Operating Officer at Yale Department of Psychiatry-Connecticut Mental Health Center.
“CMHC provides recovery-oriented mental health services for 5,000 people in the Greater New Haven area each year. It is also a center for scientific advancement in the understanding and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. CMHC, which is supported, in part, by the CMHC Foundation, is a major training site for psychiatrists and psychologists from the Yale Department of Psychiatry.”
Please do not hesitate to help educate others. We welcome all personnel & other organizations to join us in advocating Mental Health Awareness by sharing this post!
May 1st, 2017/ American Health Council News & Updates
Share this entry
- Valerie McRae, MD is Selected to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians February 21, 2018
- Laurie Truog, BLA, MD is Selected to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians February 20, 2018
- The American Health Council Names Gilberto Alvarado, MSN, CNP, FNP-BC, BSN, RN to Board of Nurses February 19, 2018
- The American Health Council Welcomes Mona Mansour, MD, MS, to its Board of Physicians February 16, 2018
- The American Health Council Names Amanda Livingston, ADN, BSN, RNC-MNN to Nurse Board February 15, 2018
- The American Health Council Welcomes Sona Jasani, MD to Physician Board February 14, 2018