International Conference On Vaccines
February 20-22, 2017 at Embassy Suites – Inn Harbor
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Join the American Health Council at the 2017 International Conference on Vaccines.
This scientific conference provides a grand opportunity to learn and engage in the strengths and restrictions of vaccines.
With featured speakers and an audience of scientists, professors, researchers, engineers, faculty members, and students;
We are able to explore vaccine education, prevention, and control.
Share this entry
- The American Health Council Welcomes Brooke Ingram, BSN, RN to its Board of Nurses March 8, 2018
- The American Health Council Selects Sally Pierre, BSN, RN to Nursing Board March 6, 2018
- The American Health Council Appoints Kristin Bouman, RN, BSN, CCRN, CPR, NRS, STABLE to Nursing Board March 2, 2018
- The American Health Council Nursing Board Welcomes April Scott, RN February 28, 2018
- American Health Council Selects Amy Neri, RN to Nursing Board February 27, 2018
- “We need to be grateful to the people who helped us get here” February 26, 2018