The American Health Council continues to encourage Heart Health awareness. Implementing even the smallest changes in your routine, like scheduling a visit with your physician, adding exercise and avoiding tobacco products make a huge difference. As well as avoiding high fatty foods and taking prescribed medications will show that heart disease is not the end and when taken the proper steps to live a long healthy life. Together, we can continue to make the right healthy choices for not only your heart but for your overall health.
Share this entry
- The American Health Council Welcomes Brooke Ingram, BSN, RN to its Board of Nurses March 8, 2018
- The American Health Council Selects Sally Pierre, BSN, RN to Nursing Board March 6, 2018
- The American Health Council Appoints Kristin Bouman, RN, BSN, CCRN, CPR, NRS, STABLE to Nursing Board March 2, 2018
- The American Health Council Nursing Board Welcomes April Scott, RN February 28, 2018
- American Health Council Selects Amy Neri, RN to Nursing Board February 27, 2018
- “We need to be grateful to the people who helped us get here” February 26, 2018