The Zika virus is another wild card dealt to us by nature. It was first discovered in 1947, but only recently grew into one of the newest global health threats, primarily for pregnant women and their unborn children.
Share this entry
- The American Health Council Nursing Board Welcomes Shanna Botos, MSN, CPNP-AC/PC May 25, 2018
- The American Health Council Appoints Amie Swaringen, RN, ADN to Board of Nurses May 24, 2018
- The American Health Council Welcomes Jeremy Orr, MPAS, PA-C to its Board of Physicians May 17, 2018
- The American Health Council Physician Board Welcomes Marvin Faulkner, DO, BA May 10, 2018
- Holly Zastudil, MSN, CNP, RN is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Nurses May 8, 2018
- The American Health Council Appoints Mark Selesnick, MD to Physician Board May 4, 2018