The Zika virus is another wild card dealt to us by nature. It was first discovered in 1947, but only recently grew into one of the newest global health threats, primarily for pregnant women and their unborn children.
Share this entry
- David Yorio, DO is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians July 20, 2018
- Jeri D. Graham, OD is Selected to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians July 19, 2018
- American Health Council Names Deborah Barnes to MSW, LCSW, BCD to Industry Board July 16, 2018
- Michael Auer, PT, DPT, C/NDT, is Selected to the American Health Council’s Physical Therapy Board July 13, 2018
- The American Health Council Appoints Rosemary Royce, ADN, FNP to its Nursing Board July 11, 2018
- The American Health Council Welcomes Daniel Lichtstein, MD to Board of Physicians July 9, 2018