At the American Health Council, we feel that each of Nurse Affiliates are extraordinary. They are committed to excellence, passionate about their work and are committed to the care and development of others. These qualities are important to hold as a Leader in Nursing. At the American Health Council, our selective nomination process of Leaders in Nursing is based upon a variety of criteria; whether it may be nomination by an American Health Council Affiliate, awards they have received, or work they have published. Our affiliates understand the importance of staying up to date by reading professional journals, attending educational programs, paying attention to the new and engaging in social media. The American Health Council Nurses Twitter is a hub of knowledge, news, and support. It provides others the ability to connect, participate, network and be involved on your own time.
Join us on Twitter, be a Leader in Nursing!
Check out American Health Council Affiliates: Our Leaders in Nursing
Share this entry
- Dr. Deepika Jain is Named to the American Health Council’s Physician Board August 18, 2017
- The American Health Council Elects Dr. Luis E. Raez to Board of Physicians August 17, 2017
- AHC Highlights Dr. Leslie Kerzner’s Medical Research August 16, 2017
- Dr. Judith K. Glann, DNP/MSN/ACNP-BC/CCRN, is appointed to the American Health Council’s Nursing Board August 16, 2017
- American Health Council Names William Dillon, M.D. to Education Board August 16, 2017
- AHC Discusses Informed-Consent Legislation August 15, 2017