Dr. Anila S. Jajodia, Hospitalist at Ohio Health and MedOne Hospital Physicians and Associate Hospice Corporate Medical Director with Grace Hospice, has been selected to join the Physician Board at the American Health Council. She will be sharing her knowledge and expertise in Hospice Care.
Board Certified in Family Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine by the American Board of Medicine, Dr. Jajodia utilizes her fifteen years of expertise in the field of Medicine as a Hospitalist at Ohio Health and MedOne Hospital Physicians and Grace Hospice Corporate Office. Established in Ohio in 1891, Ohio Health is a non-for-profit, faith-based hospital and healthcare organization. Focused on the improvement of the community through the delivery of quality, convenient, and timely healthcare, Ohio Health was named to the 2013 Top Hospital list. Founded in 2000, MedOne Hospital Physicians serves as the largest physician practice in Central Ohio and is focused on providing quality healthcare.
In her current capacity as a Hospitalist at Ohio Health and MedOne Hospital Physicians, Dr. Jajodia’s day-to-day responsibilities include splitting her time as a hospitalist and in hospice and palliative care. To keep abreast of the latest in the field of Medicine, Dr. Jajodia maintains membership with The American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Following graduation with a medical degree from Terna Medical College in 2001, Dr. Jajodia completed a residency at Grant Medical Center in Family Practice in 2011. She pursued a fellowship in Hospice & Palliative Medicine from Ohio State University in 2012.
Dr. Jajodia became involved in the field of Medicine due to her fascination with the human body and how it functions. Looking back, she attributes her success to excellent mentors, both personally and professionally.
Considering the future, Dr. Jajodia hopes to volunteer part time in India to bring more education to the medical community.
In her free time, Dr. Jajodia enjoys volunteering at her local church. Prior she has volunteered at BV Hospice in India.
About the American Health Council:
The American Health Council is the nation’s only organization with a constituency representative of all sectors of the healthcare industry. From the coasts to the heartland, the American Health Council has drawn Affiliates from major metropolitan hubs and small communities. These Affiliates span generations and have reached different stages of their careers — from recent graduates to retirees. More information about the American Health Council and its mission can be found at: http://americanhealthcouncil.org
Additionally, the American Health Council strives to provide recognition and support for those individuals making the difference in patients’ lives day in and day out. Throughout 2017, the AHC is honoring America’s Best Doctors and Nurses. The American Health Council’s “Best in Medicine” and “Best in Nursing” awards programs honor the individuals and institutions that have contributed significantly to medicine and nursing, as well as the training and education of physicians and nurses. The most current selections for these honors may be viewed here: http://bestinmedicine.org and http://bestinnursing.org.
Share this entry
Anila S. Jajodia
Hospitalist at Ohio Health
- OhioHealth is a family of not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals and healthcare organizations who have been serving patients in central Ohio since 1891. As WE grow, so does our belief that people come first. That every patient, no matter who they are and no matter which of our many hospitals or healthcare services they choose, deserves the very best care.
- WE make this happen by providing that expert, individualized care and sharing the latest knowledge and innovations across the entire OhioHealth system. WE are united. WE are strong. And WE are always moving forward. Join us, and see the difference WE can make.
- At OhioHealth, we recognize that the current healthcare environment is changing, and we know that to be successful we need to be the value delivery leader in central Ohio and the surrounding region.
Hospitalist at Med One Hospital Physicians
- MedOne Hospital Physicians is a team of clinicians dedicated to providing the highest quality care in the most efficient manner for our patients. Founded in 2000, we have grown to be the largest physician practice to be exclusively dedicated to Hospital Medicine in Central Ohio.
- We have been successful because of the quality of our people and because of our focus on service and excellence in patient care.
- Our providers are in the hospital 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- At the time of your admission your family doctor is notified of your visit, and at the time of discharge we provide your family doctor with everything needed to resume management of your care — safely and efficiently.
- Exploring the Carbamazepine Interaction with Human Pregnane X Receptor and Effect on ABCC2 Using in Vitro and in Silico Approach. 2017. PubMed
- Synergistic association of STX1A and VAMP2 with cryptogenic epilepsy in North Indian population. 2016. PubMed
- Evaluating the Role of Genetic Variants on first-line antiepileptic drug response in North India: Significance of SCN1A and GABRA1 Gene Variants in Phenytoin Monotherapy and its Serum Drug Levels.2016. PubMed
- Evaluation of genetic association of neurodevelopment and neuroimmunological genes with antipsychotic treatment response in schizophrenia in Indian populations. 2015. PubMed
- Evidence for schizophrenia susceptibility alleles in the Indian population: An association of neurodevelopmental genes in case-control and familial samples. 2015. PubMed
- Pharmacogenomics of neuropsychiatric disorders: analysis of genetic variability in 162 identified neuroreceptors using 1000 Genomes Project data. 2016. PubMed