American Health Council members continue to greatly encourage and create a better healthcare system. American Health Council provides services to our Affiliates to help them improve patient engagement, promote wellness and disease prevention, as well as focus on lifelong learning. Our affiliates share a common vision to create a safer and more effective treatment environment for patients and themselves.
Together our members elevate their voices in expressing issues they tackle every day on the front line. We would like to spotlight just a few of the American Health Council’s Affiliates: Dr. Katrin Arnolds, an OB/GYN at Beebe Medical Center and previously at the Cleveland Clinic shares her knowledge and expertise in the field of obstetrics and gynecology and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery; Dr. Linda Strong of Sacred Heart University shares her knowledge and expertise in Public Health Nursing, and Emergency Preparedness; Mr. Charles DeBusk, VP of Performance & Process Improvement at Universal Health Services of Delaware, shares his knowledge and expertise in Process Improvement, Statistics, Health Services, Healthcare, Lean Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, and Service Businesses; Michel Disco, Associate Clinical Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Administrative Sciences at the University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy in Albuquerque, shares her knowledge and expertise in Healthcare Education, Workforce Development, Business, Leadership, Management, and Pharmacy.
Become an Affiliate & help us continue to generate change in the health care system: Click Here to Join Us.
View more Affiliates who have assented to be spotlighted here.
Check out American Health Council’s Social Media:
Follow us on Twitter: American Health Council
Check out our Healthcare Collections: American Health Council
Connect with us on Facebook: American Health Council
Share this entry
- Dr. Deepika Jain is Named to the American Health Council’s Physician Board August 18, 2017
- The American Health Council Elects Dr. Luis E. Raez to Board of Physicians August 17, 2017
- AHC Highlights Dr. Leslie Kerzner’s Medical Research August 16, 2017
- Dr. Judith K. Glann, DNP/MSN/ACNP-BC/CCRN, is appointed to the American Health Council’s Nursing Board August 16, 2017
- American Health Council Names William Dillon, M.D. to Education Board August 16, 2017
- AHC Discusses Informed-Consent Legislation August 15, 2017