Over 14 million people will be infected with HPV this year. HPV can cause cancers that affect both men and women. Prevent HPV -related cancers by vaccination. Talk to your child’s doctor about how you can close the door to cancer today.
Share this entry
- Dr. Raysa Echeverria, DC is appointed to the American Health Council’s Board of Physicians November 14, 2018
- American Health Council Appoints Adam David, PT, DPT to its Board of Physical Therapy November 14, 2018
- Mark Russo, MD is Honored by the American Health Council for “Best in Medicine” November 14, 2018
- Dr. Jeffrey Pammer, DC is appointed onto the Board of Physicians by the American Health Council. November 13, 2018
- Diana Mercurio, BS, RPH, CDE, CDOE, CVDOE is Appointed to the American Health Council’s Industry Board November 13, 2018
- The American Health Council appoints Dr. Martin Meinig, MD to the Board of Physicians November 10, 2018